East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#020 1979 Chevrolet Cheyenne Blazer
4WD with less than 1000 miles on crate engine.
Painted a Blue & White with White removeable top, front & rear bumper is good, grill and trim are good. New outside mirrors, door handles good, all the glass is good, rubber is good, head lights and taillights are good. Reese hitch, Ralley rims with new BF Goodrich all Terrain T/A white letter tires. Looks good.
Blue interior on bucket seats that looks new. Back seat looks new as well, padded dash repainted, gauge cluster original silver with factory gauges that are good. A/C & Heat, tilt column with Automatic, AM/FM/Cassette radio, console, door panels are good. Power windows, rear power window. Power door locks, seat belts front & rear. White head liner and sun visors. Neat and clean.
350 Crate engine with a 350 Automatic transmission, Edelbrock aluminum intake, chrome water neck, stock exhaust manifolds, dual exhaust, power steering, cruise control, power front disc brakes and drum on rear. Runs and handles good! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door