Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1967 Ford Mustang Convertible This Mustang is powered by the correct 289 V-8 Engine and C4 automatic transmission with floor mounted shifter and correct 3.00:1 rear end. This fine Mustang was the pride of joy of its previous owners who kept it up very well and pampered it with what it needed for the last 35 years. Finished in Red with a white Power Top and red Deluxe bucket seat interior this one is a pleasure to cruise down the highway. The underside is clean and solid. Floors were replaced at one time. The engine bay is stock. The trunk is detailed and has a spare, mat, and jack. If you are looking for a fun driver with top down comfort enjoy this great Pony Car today. Features 289 V8 with 2V Carb Correct smooth Shifting C4 Automatic Factory Correct Power steering Steering Wheel Ford AM/FM radio in the dash Correct single Exhaust Finished in Freshly Buffed and Waxed Diamond Gloss Red White Vinyl Top Immaculate Correct Red Deluxe Bucket Seat Interior Safety Guard Padded Dash, Front and Rear Seat Belts Full factory Instrumentation Driver side Rear View Mirror and Day Night Interior Rear View 14 Inch Styled Steel Wheels with Pony Center Caps and whitewall Radials Glass and Stainless trim throughout the car is nice, some pieces of chrome showing some age. Trunk with Mat Jack and Spare. Here is a very pleasurable Mustang driver ready to cruise
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door