790 Alabama Ave
Check out this old school hotrod 1955 Chevy 210 2 door. Great natural patina exterior with clear sprayed over to protect from rust. Super solid body. Nothing to hide with paint. I was told it has a 327/350 HP Vette engine in it. The front numbers on the block have been shaved off. It runs great. It has Corvette Valve covers with stainless long tube headers and good sounding mufflers that drop down under the rear seat. The bumpers, chrome side trim, headlight bezels and hood plane all look good and have been replaced. The grill and turn signal bezels look to be original but don't look bad. The windshield had a star crack and the door glass has a crack as well. The interior is all old school with Red front seat and Green rear to go along with the different color exterior Patina. All he exterior lights work. The transmission is a completely rebuilt Muncie 4 speed that shifts out good. The clutch feels good as well. No chattering when taking off. The trunk is solid as are the floor pans. The underside of car looks good. It has a new gas tank with electric fuel pump. It has Rally wheels with god tires. The steering has some play it is but drives good. Could easily to fixed up to be super nice. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics of this 55 on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1988 Ford F-150 Lariat 302 FI V8 P/S P/B Cold A/C
1950 Pontiac Straight Eight Engine Custom Built
1985 Chevy Silverado Alabama Truck Runs Great LOOK
1940 Chevy Business Coupe FRESH BUILD Super Nice
1971 Chevy C-10 Stepside Built 350 V8 Nice Truck
1970 Chevy Impala 1 Owner Car Factory 400 V8 LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door