702 N 1st St.
Ready to jump in and enjoy is this Gorgeous 1958 Chevy 1/2 ton Short Box Pickup! This Recently frame off restored beauty is powered by its Chevy Small Block 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by a 4 speed manual transmission. It comes equipped with a thrill sounding 3 inch dual exhaust grant GT steering wheel Am FM digital radio new chrome headers oak finished bed and is riding on a nice set of Chrome US mags. The Dark Red Metallic Paint on this truck is magnificent with excellent chrome and bright work. Its black bench seat interior has also been restored and is in great shape. It runs and drives great down the road is a real head turner. -Recent Frame Off Restoration-Small block engine-4-speed manual transmission-New Chrome and Trim-New Interior-New Chrome and wheels-New Tires ""Don't Dream It Drive It! Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door