2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER, MA *
What we have here is a very nice 1968 Oldsmobile 442, with 91,981 miles on the odometer. This 442 is finished in Saffron Yellow - which is complemented by its Black Vinyl Bucket Seat interior. Overall this car is in Very Good condition and is a great collector quality car. She started life in South Carolina before moving to Florida. The current owner brought her to Massachusetts about 4 years ago and the car has never seen bad weather, salt or anything else; check out the undercarriage pictures.
This 1968 Oldsmobile 442 is powered by her original 400cid - 4bbl V8 Engine coupled to her non-original 200-4R 4 Speed Automatic transmission; the original TH transmission comes with the car. She has Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Windows and factory AC.
Here are some of the replacement parts and upgrades that have been installed; most receipts available:
- TIC TOC Rally Gauges
- Correct Color SS II Rims
- Redline Tires
- Hotchkis Front Swaybar
- Hotchkis Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Hotchkis Shocks, Springs
- Correct # Intake Manifold
- Correct Exhaust Tips
- Correct Air Cleaner and Valve Covers
- 200 4R 4 Speed Transmission
- New Distributor
- New Starter
- New Alternator
- Beauty Rings; Center Caps and Lug Nuts
- New Steering Box
- Correct Carburetor
- Front Brake Kit
- PVC Bushings
This 1968 Oldsmobile 442 is waiting for a new home and in the right climate will make a superb daily driver; it will also be a great car to take to local car shows. We will happily assist you in putting this car in your driveway and have priced her to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. Financing available.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a Buy It Now purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected]
I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly pick you up at Boston's Logan airport or deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER MA
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door