Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
This Olds Jetstar 88 was purshed new in 1966 by my Aunt in California. She was a school teacher who did not like to drive. Was used to go back and forth to her job. I drove it back to Arizona and titled in 1986. Mileage at that time was 41777. I drove the car off and on thru 1992. It currently has 46168 and has been covered and or stored in my shop. I replaced a fuel pump, water pump, belts, some hoses, transmission service and battery. From 1992 to present it has been regularly started and run monthly and driven about every 6 months to keep all parts lubed and functioning. It is a very reliable ride. SPECS. 1966 Jetstar 88 Oldsmobile, 4 door Holiday Sedan, manufactured at Southgate Ca. assembly plant, serial # 352396C112392, 330 V8 engine, 2 barrel carburetor, electric windows, power steering, power brakes, 2 speed electric glide transmission, AM radio (not currently working). Preparing it for sale I have put new 60K mile radial white side wall tires and completely repainted the car with the original color, rubber mat in trunk area, trunk seals, window seals, replaced the power break booster, master cylinder, individual wheel cylinders, pads and front wheel bearings and had the engine detailed. Front seat, drivers side, is torn due to heat (see pic), put front seat cover back on (see pic) back dash, which is cardboard has some damage. That's about all the flaws it has. Runs on high octane gas. If you are looking for a classic big smooth ride you can buy this cart and drive it away.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door