Classic Car Deals
1975 Chevy C10 Silverado RARE Factory 454, Auto, 2wd, A/C, Trailering Special Pkg, 4/6 Drop, Fresh Repaint, Runs Great & Looks Even Better! We were beyond excited when we located this rare 75 C10 in sunny California last year. It had been repainted at some point in its early life in a Navy Blue. It had a great patina but we felt it deserved to returned to its original Skyline Blue. The body was taken down to bare metal and new paint, trim, and badging were completed in late 2021. As you may already know, the combination of a short bed, unique color, factory A/C, Silverado Package, Trailering Special Package, and the top-of-the-line 454 engine make this C10 a very rare find. The truck drives great and everything looks to be working as it should. The A/C system was not complete at the time of photos but we should have it blowing cold before it leaves to its new home. Additional features and options include; 454 V8, Auto, 2wd, Power Steering/Brakes, Factory A/C, Alpine AM/FM/CD, 4/6 Drop (w/ c-notch), Bed Rails, Blue Cloth Bench, Cloth Dash Protector, Chrome Bumpers, Chrome Mirrors, Dual Tanks, Floormats, Sliding Rear Window, Spray-in Bedliner, Soft Ray Tinted Glass, Owners Manual, Woodgrain Interior Trim, 15 Factory Wheels, and Thick Hankook Optimo 225/75 R15 White Wall Tires! Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door