This was the last year for the sixth-generation T-Bird, the next year would be a smaller car. The motor is strong and smooth-460/202 HP V8 engine. Silver starfire exterior paint still appears as excellent; hood ornament; and factory burgundy pinstripe that coordinates with the hard vinyl roof. All around chrome is beautiful. Just like the outside, the inside is well preserved. The carpets, door panels and headliner are all in a rich red wine color and the leather seats are button-topped. Power windows, power steering, power drivers seat, air conditioner, AM/FM radio, 8-track player. New fuel pump, steering column rag joint, battery. Recently valued at $12,150.00. Original owner’s manual. Car cover included.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door