AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Warwick, RI) $24,900 obo You are looking at a thoroughly gone through '79 That looks fantastic in silver, The paint flows flawlessly inside to a white vinyl interior with red carpeting which creates a beautiful color combination you have to see to fully appreciate. Powered by the number's matching 403cu v8 and automatic transmission that reads only 54k, you will certainly have the power and reliability you would expect from a vehicle restored to factory specs. This T/A is loaded and it looks like it just came off the showroom floor back in 1979. Features include but are not limited to P/s, Am radio, A/c, Heat, functional defroster and tachometer, front disk brakes, new tires, complete fresh interior which includes new seats, headliner and carpeting, new lines have been run, a new 4bbl carb, new fuel pump, plugs and wires, and a completely new and gone through suspension. This Pontiac has also been completely rewired and fully serviced. This is nearly mint, the owners simply lost their interest in it. Their loss could be your gain, this vehicle has been garage kept and meticulously maintained throughout the restoration process. All records and receipts are available upon request. We are open to offers however please do not insult us, we strongly believe that we have the best dollar for dollar value on the market and we're just looking for a fair shake. Give our friends a call, you can reach Dave at 508-491-6837 or Jacob at 401-924-3622
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door