1971 Chevrolet C/10 Custom. Fresh 350 V8 HEI MSD ignition with mild cam, edelbrock carb. 350 automatic transmission. Dual exhaust with H pipe and glasspacks. Disc brakes. Power steering. Frame off restoration. Copper metalic paint. Almost everything new. Runs/sounds/drives/looks great! Have original 71/72 grill and all hardware, lights etc. Currently has 69/70 grill. Clean clear original title.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door