East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#074 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang
Around 2000 miles since built.
Painted a beautiful Red with a new drivers side mirror, new door handles, new Rocker Panel moldings, drip rail moldings are newer. Window trim is newer, all glass is good, newer weather strip and rubber, new antenna, new emblems, new front & rear bumpers, new grill and center section, new turn signals, new taillights, new gas cap, new quarter panel ornaments, new Magnum 500 rims with new BF Goodrich radial T/A white letter tires. Good Looker!
All Black interior on bucket seats, new seats front & rear, new dash pad, new door panels, new door panels and arm rest and base, new sill plates, white headliner and sun visors, new black carpet and Mustang logo carpeted floor mats, Hurst shifter and T knob, after market console with cup holders are new. Auto gauge Tach mounted to column, SunPro gauge set mounted under dash; Temp-Volts-Oil on White face, 3-point Woodgrain steering wheel is new. Horn cap new. AM/FM/MP radio is new. Seat belts are new, roll bar. Looks good.
Powered by a 289 engine mated to a 4-speed transmission. Edelbrock polished intake, Edelbrock carb, headers, Edelbrock polished water pump, polished aluminum water neck, Coolflex hoses top and bottom. Billet pulleys, polished Flex fan, aluminum Ford Racing valve covers, aluminum radiator, chrome air cleaner, braided fuel lines, stainless overflow tank, MSD ignition, factory style strut style chrome braces, stainless steel trim kit. Chrome tubular braces. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door