702 N 1st St.
Ready to cruise and enjoy is this Sharp Looking and Great Sounding 1979 Pontiac Trans Am Done in a Beautiful Black/Gold Bandit paint scheme! Its exterior black paint is laid out beautifully over a very straight body. Its black bucket seat with console interior is also done very nicely. Its powered by a very healthy running and sounding 400 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by a automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering tilt wheel power windows flow master dual exhaust system front power disc brakes radial tuned suspension Sony am fm CD stereo and is riding on a refurbished set of Snow flake rims with BFG RWL tires. This a great driving and super sharp TA that's ready to hit the streets with authority! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door