American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1972 CHEVROLET C10 PICKUP C-799 Originally built in Janesville, WI, this 1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup has undergone a custom frame-off build with 1967 C10 front styling. See below for the details of the car. Engine: 350ci V-8 Engine Edelbrock Performer Intake and Carburetor Dual exhaust Chassis/Drivetrain: 3-Speed Automatic Transmission Power Steering Power Disc Brakes Frame Stripped to Bare Metal Rebuilt Suspension Interior/Exterior: Two-stage Red exterior finish Black Houndstooth interior with buddy seat New door panels, cut pile carpet, dash pad, gauge bezel, sun visors and seat cover Tilt steering column Air Conditioning Upgraded Stereo with iPod Integration Brightwork Redone or Replaced 20 inch Chrome Ridler Wheels ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door