1991 Chevrolet 4X4 SHORT WHEEL BASE OBS TRUCK THIS IS A GREAT TRUCK THAT RUNS AND DRIVES JUST LIKE IT SHOULD 5.7 LITER 350 V8 WITH THROTTLE BODY FUEL INJECTION MILES ARE SAID TO BE ACCURATE PER PREVIOUS OWNER BUT BEING OVER 10 YEARS OLD WE CANNOT CONFIRM A 85,985 AND WE ARE BOUND BY DEALER RULES TO SELL MILEAGE EXEMPT 700R4 AUTO TRANS WITH OVERDRIVE ROCK SOLID GM BODY WITH SHINY PAINT SHOWING SOME AGE , STILL LOOKS SHARP POWER WINDOWS , POWER LOCKS , TILT STEERING AMD MORE SHARP ALLOY WHEELS AND NICE WHITE LETTER TIRES TOO THESE TRUCKS ARE SKYROCKETING IN THE COLLECTOR TRUCK MARKET AND FAR EXCEEDING ANY BOOK VALUE AS A USED VEHICLE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door