218 Meyers Drive
1968 Chevrolet Camaro Rally Sport Convertible. VIN 123678N433288. 327 engine with aluminum heads. 4 speed transmission. Power steering, power disc brakes. Houndstooth interior with bucket seats and center console.
Straight and solid body with nice-looking Rallye Green paint (original color).
Solid underneath, no rust issues.
New 17" tires on new Torque Thrust D wheels.
Nice, black, Houndstooth bucket seat interior with center console.
Strong 327ci V8 engine with aluminum heads.
4 speed manual transmission.
10 bolt rear differential.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevrolet K10 4X4 Pickup 350 Automatic
1957 Chevrolet 3200 Series Pickup
1972 Ford Maverick Olympic Sprint Edition V8 Autom
1971 Plymouth Road Runner Nice
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 350 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
1963 Ford Falcon Futura Sports Convertible
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door