Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
All original unrestored 1952 Bentley Mark VI same family owned since 1958 has been in private collection and well cared for with extensive service records. first time for sale on the market. Everything runs drives and operates as intended. Complete with original full size spare and jack.
The Bentley Mark VI, or MkV was announced in 1952, and produced until May of 1964.It was the first model to be completely assembled and finished at the Rolls-Royce factory, and the first car featuring a factory-built coachwork. A few coachbuilders helped enhance the balanced lines of the initial coachwork. The Bentley Mark VI was powered by a six-cylinder, inline F-head engine with inlet over exhaust and twin SU carburetors. The unit offered a capacity of 4.2 liters for the early models, upgraded to 4.6 liters in 1951. When the Bentley Mark VI was first introduced, its performance was well received by the enthusiasts and the motoring press. The improvements made in 1951 improved the performance even further. The Mk VI was made available with left hand drive from 1949.
Priced to sell . please call us at 941-355-1955 7 days a week till 9pm for a complete personal walk around and description.
We can finance this collector quality car to 92 months and we ship worldwide door to door no problem.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door