20950 Rogers Drive
The iconic 1957 T-bird was the dream of many a young man and woman back in the day. This extremely well restored example out of Montana has all the looks that one remembers so well. Redone in flame red with a matching correct red vinyl interior and red padded dash. This Ford Thunderbird was ordered with the 312 V8 4bbl engine with automatic floor mounted transmission. Nice extras not found on all T-birds includes both power steering and power assist brakes. Both hard top and a like new white vinyl soft top came with this car. Also added was the tonneau snap in cover which comes in handy if one gets caught in the rain. Chrome dual outside mirrors are another great extra. With chrome wire wheels and radial whitewall tires this car goes down the road like a dream. The best and arguably most desire able of the mini birds can be yours.
*312 cu. in. V8 - 4BBL
*Automatic Floor Mounted Shifter
*Both Hard Top and White Vinyl Soft Top
*Power Steering and Power Assist Brakes
*Factory T/C Radio
*Dual Chrome Outside Rearview Mirrors
*Chrome Wire Wheels with Ford Spinners
*Radial Wide Whitewall Tires
*Excellent Chrome and Brightwork
*Odometer Reads: 99,762 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door