VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Long list of modifications! Extensive body customization, 1965 T-bird interior with many custom features, mechanical upgrades galore. All this adds up to one cool ride. Starting up front the hood corners have been rounded, headlights are frenched, entire grill surround is completely refabricated, bumper is removed. The hood seems are filled, has 96 louvers, all the emblems, trim and handles have been removed and filled. Top is chopped 5 inches, rear window tilted forward. Fenders and 1/4s molded into the body, flush mounted skirts. Has third brake light grafted into trunk lid. The tail end is redesigned completely, has 1959 Cadillac taillights and a one of a kind fabricated bumper. If you took this car to a shop the body work alone would cost $25,000. It's painted 2012 Cadillac burgundy. Has radial whitewall tires with 1955 Cadillac hubcaps. The dummy spotlights hide remote door buttons. Inside has custom made door panels with red metallic vinyl trim, even the steering wheel is sparkly red. Has custom made console that extends to the back seat with cup holder and switches to operate the accessories. Custom stereo system and gauges. Trunk is carpeted, houses the battery and spare. Engine compartment is completely custom with fabricated panels to conceal suspension. The motor is full of polished parts and chrome. Has under hood and trunk lights. Updated with crate 350 and aluminum intake, Edelbrock carb and HEI ignition. Turbo 350 trans, camaro front clip with disc brakes 10 bolt rear with lowering blocks. Vintage Air system. Its a one of a kind! You are saving a bundle buying this car already built and it's ready to enjoy today!
Power disc brakes
Power trunk lift
Dummy spot lights
Radial white walls
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door