Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Original 1953 Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet: California Car Out of 40 Year Storage This 1953 Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet is a life long California car that's been under the same family's ownership since 1970 and has been in storage for the last 40 years. Ivory with tan interior and fitted luggage. Very straight, solid, and honest. An excellent original car that's the ideal restoration candidate. $79,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door