Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Offered for sale is this exceptionally well preserved 1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL Roadster. Finished in red over a tan leather interior this Mercedes is very attractive. The single overhead camshaft 5.6 liter V8 runs excellent with great oil pressure and proper temperatures. Mated to the 227 hp V8 is a 4-speed automatic transmission that shifts very well. This all original 560SL shows wonderfully including the paint leather chrome glass and rubber. Both tops are in very excellent condition, with the convertible top being brand new,All new wood trim on center console and dash. All options work properly including the ice cold A/C . Included are the original books manuals spare wheel and tools. The Mercedes 560SL is the best and most refined of the very beautiful R107 series SL Roadsters. Nice examples are becoming very sought after among classic European car enthusiasts and collectors. Please take a look at the photos of this investment grade Mercedes 560SL and feel free to call 941-966-1977
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door