69 Chevelle SS 396. The car runs and drives very well. Car has all original born with motor matching the VIN, and CC coded Turbo 400 transmission and rear end. This was restored in 1996-1997 and still retains almost all of its original sheet metal. 40k original miles. VIN # 136379K391998. Text me at - 9415311634
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door