Pats Auto Sales
108 W. Walcott St.
Pilot Point, TX
Pilot Point, TX
1968 Chevy Impala Station Wagon, (matching) 327, automatic, power steering, power front disc brakes, remote mirror, speed minder and power back window, also custom audio sound with blue tooth. Car is equipped with edelbrock intake and carb. The interior is very nice and original looking. Front end has been rebuilt recently with all CPP parts including tubular A-arms. Also has adjustable panhard bar installed in rear. Tires in front are 255 45ZR 18. Rear tires are 205 40ZR20 mounted on American Racing Torque Thrust II's. Paint is in good shape and this car would make an excellent family cruiser. $22,500. Please call with further questions 214-212-6373
We are a licensed and bonded Texas dealer. We have a clear title to this vehicle. We are required to collect tax, title and registration fees from Texas residents.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is, with no warranty expressed, written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuine, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Although every effort is made on our part to accurately describe the vehicle to you, it is the buyers responsibility to see that his/her car purchase meets their individual criteria. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. The seller will make every effort to disclose any known defects associated with the vehicle at the buyers request prior to the close of the sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any oral or written statements about the vehicle.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door