Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1934 Plymouth PE. Powered with a 302ci Ford Motor a 4-barrel carburetor, and an automatic transmission equipped with overdrive.- 9,803 Miles- Gorgeous silver exterior - American Racing alloy wheels- Red leather power bucket seats- Rear bench seat- Power windows- Power locks- Vintage Air system- AM/FM radio with custom speakers- Suicide doors- Ford 8.8' differential suspension- Mustang ll front suspensionFor more information or to schedule your appointment, contact us today at 281-463-4968.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door