This is not your average 1934 Plymouth PE. This silver bullet has had a complete overhaul with lots of upgrades. Powered with a 302ci Ford Motor, a 4-barrel carburetor, and an automatic transmission equipped with overdrive, this beauty is a perfect daily freeway driver. Recently repainted with a gorgeous silver color with all new trim pieces and American Racing alloy wheels makes this car a great eye catcher. The interior has all newly updated red leather power bucket front seats, and rear bench seat. Inside you'll find power windows, power locks, Vintage Air AC, AM/FM radio with customs speakers, and suicide doors. The suspension rides on a Ford 8.8' differential, and Mustang II front suspension to give you the feel and comfort of riding in a new vehicle. This car has a lot of awesome upgrades! For more information or to schedule your appointment contact us today at 281-463-4968.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door