Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR FLORIDA SHOWROOM WITH FREE SHIPPING!!15 Front & Rear Wheels. 182 Long x 84 Wide x 76 Tall. 2.0L Engine. 5 Speed Manual Transmission. Air Conditioning. Coil Spring Suspension.Electric Cooling Fan. Front & Rear tire Size: 205/65R15. Front Brakes Disc & Rear Brakes Drum. Full Size Spare Tire. Fuel Injection.Gray Carpet. Gray Cloth Interior. Gray Door Panels. Intermittent Wipers. JVC Radio. Power Brakes. Power Mirrors. Power Steering.Rear Defroster. Sliding Rear Window. Sliding Side Door. Stock Coil. Stock Distributor. Stock Fuel Pump. Stock Ignition. Stock Intake.Stock Radiator. Tinted Glass. VW Factory Wheels. White Exterior. Visit Hanksters online at www.hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note:FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door