1988 Mustang Fox Body, 5 speed manual, 5.0 Ltr engine.
Following upgrades in the last 2000 miles are: complete engine rebuild, new paint (white with small metal flake (diamond dust)) new 373 rear end, new shocks and struts, new custom interior. Seveal add ons from American Muscle including white faced instruments and dash mounted gauge pod with new Tach, Oil Pressure, and Temp gauges. Rides on Weld RodLite wheels.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door