2003 N. Broadway
1968 DODGE CHARGER with 383 and automatic column shifted transmission...SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. Might be matching numbers on the engine and transmission I will know more later on. PLEASE NOTE : The five bar alloy wheel & tire combination are for staging purposes only the car comes with rollers.
For more information now and pictures please feel free to give me a call on our business cell phone at 620-249-7977 and as always please feel free to call seven days a week open till 11 PM central.
You can also contact me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1960 CHEVY CORVAIR w/only 33000 miles
1959 NASH RAMBLER AMERICAN 2-DOOR
1929 FORD MODEL A ROADSTER--old school style
1932 Chevy 2-dr 5-passenger Coupe
Dune Buggy-Dean Jeffries Buggy
1964 Chevrolet Malibu 4-dr. post V8 auto., A/C
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door