GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this absolutely immaculate 1968 Volkswagen Beetle! This stunning vehicle comes in a spotless red paint job complemented by a clean black interior. Powering the bug is a 1.6 liter 4 cylinder motor mated to a rare auto stick shift transmission. A full restoration is believed to have been completed on the bug by the previous owner based on is stunning condition. This vehicle comes to us from a VW collector and as such has always been properly stored and maintained. Some of the more recent maintenance includes a rebuilt fuel pump. So, if you have been considering scooping up one of the most iconic automobiles ever created, this is the slug bug for you. Please call or email us today for more information.
Conceived as a simple, cheap, easy to produce family car, the Volkswagen Kfer translated from German into People's Car named Beetle. The car went on to be extremely successful all over the world and "Volkswagen Culture" defined generations of Americans. In July 2003, the last Beetle rolled off the production line in Mexico. Over 21 million units were produced and the little Beetle came in fourth place in the worldwide "car of the century" competition in 1999.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door