AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1968 Chevrolet Camaro (Biddeford, ME) $39,900 obo You are looking at a professionally built '68 camaro that looks gorgeous in blue tarquin, the $10k paint job has not been completed for long and it looks even better up close and personal. The exterior black stripes flow seamlessly into a black vinyl interior that is virtually new which includes new carpeting, a new headliner and a new dash. This is an excellent driver and the vehicle shows absolutely no sign of rust. Powered by a professionally built 350cu v8 and a 4 spd Muncie manual transmission, this will give you the performance and reliability you would expect from a professionally built drive-train that has less than 5k miles. Set up with a NOS kit, Long tube headers, upgraded exhaust, and 3 point harnesses, the vehicle provides the safety you need and a sound that will please. This body is as straight as an arrow and has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since the completion. The tires are new and the Camaro is also coming with P/s, and Power front disk brakes. This '68 has been fully serviced and it is ready for a new home. Give our friend Mark a call at 207-590-1972
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door