702 N 1st St.
Step back in time and jump behind the wheel of this Stunning 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee! These super bees came standard with 383 4bb engines backed up by a 3 speed manual transmission and the original owner decided he wanted to pay the extra $45.90 and order his super bee with the 340 Magnum 275HP. There were only 319 other people that got to purchase a 340 Magnum super bee in 1971! This rare car sold new for $4047.85 and was restored back to factory options and specs with an exception of the wheels and spoilers. This Super bee came equipped with power steering Automatic transmission black vinyl top 8 3/4 rear axle with 3.23 gears rally gauges Am fm radio front sway bar factory jack sparecolor coded sport mirrors26 inch radiator Concealed headlamps dual exhaust with flow master mufflers black vinyl top matte black striping and is now equipped with front and rear spoilers and riding on a nice set of American Racing rims with RWL tires. This car is super clean and drives excellent. Its original true blue paint has and been restored a few years ago and its blue bench seat interior has also been refurbished. Its floors frame and trunk are all original and in excellent condition. Its 340 275HP motor is numbers matching along with its Automatic transmission. This is a super clean Super Bee that is ready to jump in and drive to your next classic car event! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door