Candy Brandywine Metallic paint 402 cu in 1971 Chevrolet "Bad Boy" Nova Billet push rods Comp roller rockers 1973 454 open camber heads Comp cam 550 lift 292 duration TRW 10-1 pop up pistons Scat rods Chevy steel crank after market balanced and documented Double roller cam chain Holley electric fuel pump Eldelbrock air gap intake Holley 850 double pump carb Petronics ignition Hooker super comp headers 3" collectors 2 1/2"exhaust to bumper Super T10 4sp trans 12 bolt big axle rear end 3:75 gear Just over 10000 miles on rebuild Crager SST wheels 15-10 rear 15-6 fronts 325/50R-15 Mickey Thompson ET rear 205/70R15 Sumic front
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door