1967 Chevrolet Camaro with new Dominator 383 -one of the most iconic of the classic muscle cars... This 67 Camaro has been completely restored to like new condition. It has new paint; Metallic Charcoal with metal flake, and all black interior. It is just being finished at the time of this writing, and due to financial concerns, needs to be sold. I had planned to keep this car forever, and so I lovingly restored it with that in mind. The floor pans and doors have been rust proofed and soundproofed with butle before having a completely new interior installed, including seats, door panels, dash, trim, carpet, ceiling, seat belts, etc. . . The trunk has been rhino-lined. The lights, bulbs and lenses have all been replaced. The engine is a Dominator 383 Stroker engine built up in June of 2011 and has full build specs, dyno and blueprinting info is included. The engine Dyno results show 515 ft-lbs of torque at 4,000 rpm and 466 Horsepower at 5,500 rpm! The engine is mated to a Competition Plus 4-speed manual transmission with a Mcleod High performance Clutch System. It has and oversized high performance fuel pump, Flex-a-lite High performance all aluminum radiator, MSD Coils and ignition. The wheels are Year One Extra-wide Chevy Replica Rally wheels with BF Goodrich 245/60R15 Radial T/A tires. The controls have been upgraded with a new turn signal switch, new gauges, and a new Retrosound Motor 3 stereo system with Pioneer 3-way Speakers, Bluetooth and USB support. . . yet it still looks like the factory unit! This car is a beast!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door