2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1952 Chevrolet 2-door HDTP. w/Cadillac custom accents Rat Rod...WOW that's some description!! Exterior paint is hot rod satin black. The drivetrain is an 80's model Buick 455 V8 w/the same model column shifted automatic transmission supplying the power to the rear wheels. The cars original frame up front has been replaced with the same Buick sub frame. All of the glass is good & the front windshields are new & have new rubber moldings. The tires at all four corners are older bias ply wide white walls mounted on stock style steel wheels that are painted bright red. The car has a new set of Auto Meter gauges not all are hooked up but the engine temperature, oil pressure & amp gauges are hooked up & working. I have driven the car around a little bit (10 miles or so) and the tires are old (but have deep tread) & are severely out of round or flat spotted and are not safe for highway use. As far as the interior goes it consists of two cloth low back bucket seats & an ill fitting back seat, NO headliner, door panels or carpet. As for the floors there are two areas of rust that have been patched as the pictures depict.
I will let the pictures tell you the rest of the story about this car.
For more information seven days a week please feel free to call us up until 11 PM central 620-249-7977 cell phone.
We are centrally located in United States Southeast corner Kansas just 100 miles straight below Kansas City. And we have been in the classic/hot rod/antique/rat rod/late model car business for the past 32 years in the same location Pittsburg, Kansas.
We can ship anywhere in the world and we can recommend a transportation broker that we have used for the past three years.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door