GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this eye catching 1971 Chevrolet El Camino! This iconic muscle car comes in a brilliant yellow paint job complemented by a clean black interior and black accents. Powering the El Camino is believed to be the original 454 cubic inch V8 motor mated to a smooth-shifting automatic transmission. Additionally, the whole car was gone through motor, transmission, paint, suspension, fuel system, you name it and it was touched by Browny's Customs. This Restoration was performed in 2020 and the car only has a couple of hundred miles since. To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Chevrolet El Camino is a coup utility vehicle that was produced by Chevrolet between 195960 and 19641987. Unlike a pickup truck, the El Camino was adapted from a two-door station wagon platform that integrated the cab and cargo bed into the body. Introduced in the 1959 model year in response to the success of the Ford Ranchero coup utility, its first run lasted only two years. Production resumed for the 19641977 model years based on the Chevelle platform and continued for the 19781987 model years based on the GM G-body platform.
To see over 80 photos of the car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door