2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1959 Ford Ranchero runs and drives and stops. Five years ago I drove this truck/car home 60 miles at 65 miles an hour for a friend of mine, since then hes let it sit outside but I put gas in it and a battery and it started right up. It is a V-8 with a three speed on the tree. All of the glass is good and the windows crank up and down with ease & the vent windows push open easily. The bed floor is 100% solid and the interior floors are good except near the kick panel & toeboard area. The drivers bed side wheel well area & behind is rusted and will need replaced, the passenger side is OK with only minor rust. The tires still look like new but they are five years old and weathered. The Chrome/stainless is in excellent condition & there is a lot of it. The front and rear bumpers have really nice chrome and they are straight. It does have dual exhaust that exits out behind the bumper. The Wire hubcaps are in very nice driver condition and the tires are like new but theyre at least 5 years old.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door