AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2642 1966 Ford Mustang
It is not often that we see a 'One-Owner' classic from the '60s, especially one that has been meticulously restored to factory condition by the owner. This 1966 Mustang coupe has undergone one of the most comprehensive restorations that we have seen. From any angle, this Mustang looks just as it did on the showroom floor in 1966 - it is stunning. The restoration took place in 2015 and the Mustang has been carefully maintained ever since - driven only 200 miles. Based on the VIN number, this 'C'-code Mustang left the factory with a Windsor 289/2V 200hp powerplant. This engine has been totally rebuilt to stock specs and is backed by a C4 3-speed 'Cruise-O-Matic' automatic transmission. The chassis has manual steering and manual 4-wheel drum brakes. The classic coupe was professionally refinished in original Vintage Burgundy (2-stage) and has 14" steel wheels trimmed with factory Mustang full wheel covers. The interior was painstakingly reupholstered to original in black vinyl seats, door cards, carpeting, dash and steering wheel are all in better than factory condition. It was rare for any car to be equipped with A/C in 1966, even a Mustang. This coupe came from the factory with FoMoCo air-conditioning and an AM radio, both still working perfectly. This classic '66 Mustang coupe will quickly find a new home be that your garage? ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door