1940 Ford Sedan -Arizona car= Mustang II front end -350 crate motor- 350 trans/ Lokar shifter- Bucket seats - all steel except rear fenders fiberglass-New ''39 Ford headlights-''40 Ford LED tail-lights assy- Edelbrock intake & carb- Mallory HEI distributor-S/W gauges-not installed glove box liner-hood seal-trunk seal-fender welting-newly installed E-Z 21 wiring circuit-New with-in last couple of years shocks front and rear, 15" rims, tires,1940 Ford art deco hub caps, beauty rings, hinge mount mirrors, My loss your gain $11,500 or best offer call 978-549- 2136 or e-mail [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door