218 Meyers Drive
1959 Edsel Corsair Convertible. VIN B9UR721144. Original 332ci V8 engine, automatic transmission.
Lower quality red paint / bodywork.
Coker wide white wall radial tires.
Glass, chrome and trim are original.
Red / black interior looks ok.
Original 332ci V8 engine.
Original 2 speed automatic transmission.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Plymouth Road Runner 383 4 Speed
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 350 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
1966 Ford Mustang Coupe V8 Automatic
1960 Chevrolet El Camino 396 / Automatic
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - 4 Speed
1953 Chevrolet 3100 Series Pickup
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door