vanguard auto sales llc
15100 Keel St.
1971 Chevrolet Cheyenne VIN CE141S667824 This is a great example of a highly restored nicely built big block Chevy long bed. Under the hood is a 454ci V8 engine paired to a TH400 3-speed automatic putting the power to the ground. Additionally the truck as power steering power brakes with disc up front and factory A/C to keep you cool. Call Tom today at 248-974-9513 and let VMS park your dream in your driveway Go to www.vanguardmotorsales.com to see over 100 HD photos and our in-depth video for this 1971 Chevrolet Pickup and over 200 other classics Mechanics 454ci V8 Engine - # 861959 - Date Code K678 Quadrajet Single 4-Barrel Carb Edelbrock Intake Manifold TH400 3-Speed Automatic Transmission- # CD-68-328443 Front Independent Suspension - Big Sway Bar Rear Leaf Spring Suspension 12-Bolt Rear End - Ratio 3.071 - Open Power Brakes - Front Disc - Rear Drum - New Lines 3" New Dual Exhaust System - Long Tube Headers Wheels 14" Stock Steel w/ Hubcap Front Tires 235/75R15 Cooper Treadsetter Steel Belted Radials Rear Tires 235/75R15 Cooper Treadsetter Steel Belted Radials Key Components - POWER STEERING - FACTORY A/C - Delco Battery Body Frame Off Restoration Orange/Red Paint Finish All Chrome and Stainless are In Great Shape Body is Nice and Straight Doors Hood Fit Nicely w/ the Body Door Lips and Jambs are Nice and Clean Wooden Bed Looks Brand New Stainless Bed Components are In Great Shape Undercarriage Bottom Side of Bed Is Nicely Painted Backside of Bed Side Is Nicely Detailed Bottom Side of Cab Is Clean Wiring Is Nicely Routed Interior Bench Seat w/ Houndstooth Interior Column Shift Gauges are Clean and Clear Dash Pad Is In Great Shape All Trim is In Great Shape Factory Radio Don't Miss Out Call Tom 7 Days a Week at 248-974-9513 [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door