American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1972 CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY COUPE C-751 Presented here is a 1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe equipped with the 350ci V8 engine and mated to an Automatic Transmission. The exterior has been repainted in Turquoise paint and the interior is dressed in the original black leather. 1972 was the last year for chrome bumpers at both front and rear. This Corvette was built in St. Louis, Missouri and includes a bevy of features. Includes power steering, power brakes, and power windows. Features dual exhaust and believed to be original 85k miles. The original 15 inch steel wheels with beauty rings are wrapped with Goodyear Eagle ST tires (P225/70R15). This is a T-top Corvette and all glass and trims are in excellent condition. Interior features include: AM/FM/Cassette player, heater, tilt steering column, and 160mph speedometer. Other gauges include tachometer, fuel, water temperature, oil pressure, and battery. This Corvette has the optional rear mounted chrome luggage rack. New parts include: New fuel sending unit, New front and rear E-brake cables, New front and rear brake calipers, New front brake pads, and a New horn. It currently has an Arizona title and the sale includes reproduction owners manual. This is a great Corvette for cruising the boulevard or a great candidate for a starter project to turn this baby into a show winner or race car. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door