1968 PONTIAC GTO CONVERTIBLE
CURRENTLY 90030 MILES
2 OWNER PA CAR
NUMBERS MATCHING 400CI MOTOR
400 TURBO HYDRAMATIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
3.36 HD SAFE-T TRACK REAR AXLE
ENGINE REBUILT WITH NEW STD RINGS & BEARINGS,
OIL PUMP, & A RAM AIR II CAM SHAFT (068)
PREVIOUS FRAME ON RESTORATION WITH A MORE RECENT PAINT JOB A FEW YEARS AGO
SPECIAL ORDER BLACK BENCH SEAT
BLACK POWER TOP
ALL ORIGINAL INTERIOR EXCEPT FOR CARPET WAS REPLACED NEW
BUILD SHEET & PHS DOCUMENTS INCLUDED!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door