Fastlane Motorsports Classic Cars
1433 W FULLERTON AVE SUITE K
Wow 1971 Buick Skylark Street/Strip! 444371H100301 This beautiful mean street/strip Buick Skylark (GS Stage 1 emblems) built with TA stage 2 455 bored over to 462 with TA Performance products, 11.5-1, TA stage 2 Aluminum heads, TA SP1 Stage 1 intake with 1' spacer, SQ Series Holley 950 carb, TA 1633B 4340 Forged Connecting Rods, TA Crank External balanced, Wisco Pistons PTS544A4, TA 1.65 Roller rockers, TA 608 Hydraulic cam, with hydraulic lifters, ARP, 3 custom exhaust, aluminum radiator/ electric fan, MSD Ignition, autometer gages, B&M pro ratchet shifter, TH350 with 3500 stall, 10 Bolt Rear End 4/11, SPOHN Performance suspension with adjustable upper/lower control arms /rear sway bar, Front disk brakes, and street/strip aluminum wheels with MT ET Street Radial 275/60/15. We will provide you with the best vehicle experience possible. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please note, we did NOT build or restore the vehicle. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty. Pre-Purchase inspections welcome, we describe these vehicles to the best of our ability. For more information contact our showroom (630) 519-4591 or text (708) 714-6657 Please check out are website for more info, pictures and video. www.fastlanemotorsport.com Financing and shipping available. We offer financing at 10% down with a credit score of over 650 Call or text for more info. Youtube video link https://youtu.be/LtoBn4WZwbM Note: We are by appointment only, Please call to schedule an appointment. We can supply you with any additional pictures, video or even a video test drive you request on our vehicles.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door