1972 Chevrolet Malibu Chevelle Convertible with SS trim Restored FRAME OFF RESTOREvery nice paint and body nice fit and finish. Glass all soft ray tinted. Interior restored back to Original SS options Factory console and Rally gauges with tach,All new power top installed. AM FM radio solid floors through out. Interior All new door and window seals when restored. Tilt column Power Top. power AMFM stereo Vintage Air condition everything works as it should with no issues. Engine Motor is a crate 383 ci engine pushing 500 HP ,balanced internals Aluminum heads March billet pulley system Jet coated exhaust RPM air gap intake High end Components. Crate Tremic 5 speed Trans 12 bolt position rear All rebuilt suspension heavy sway bars 4 wheel Wilwood power disc brakes Drives very nice A/C blows cold Very Nice Car !! tons of performance upgrades Be sure to view over 130 Photos and ny 24 minute walk around/test drive video Financing and delivery available Call or text anytime 847-848-1850 $50,000.00
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door