790 Alabama Ave
Here is a good running and driving 1965 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible. Good looking car. It has a good running 383 engine with good sounding dual exhaust connected to the factory manifolds. This car came equipped from factory with power steering, power brakes and air condition. The air condition still works and has been converted over to R-134. The 3 speed transmission shifts out like it should. The body is straight and the paint looks good. The bumpers look original to the car but in good condition. The door shut with ease. The interior also looks very good with factory bucket seats with console. The carpet, door panels and dash all look very good. All the gauges work as do all the exterior lights. The power top works great and has a like new boot cover. The top itself looks pretty new. All the windows roll up and down as they should. The wipers do not work or does the horn. There is a spare tire and jack in the trunk. The trunk pan is very solid with no rust. There are no seat belts. This car is what I call a good driver. You can have alot of fun in the sun with this baby. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] You can go to our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1935 Buick Sedan Streetrod 350 V8 700R4 PS PB AC
1966 Chevy Malibu 350 V8 4 Speed Muncie P/S P/B AC
1971 Chevy C-10 SWB 350 V8 Beautiful Truck LOOK
1934 Chevy Truck 400 V8 Rack & Pinion Steel Body
1970 Chevy Corvette Conv Both Tops 350 / 300 HP
1950 Ford F-1 Pickup 350 V8 Automatic P/S A/C LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door