VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
If you ever wanted a really nifty Model A Ford Sedan with all the bells and whistles; this is it!! 2-speed overdrive - alternator - directionals and ride on 4 larger wide whitewall torsion 1935 wheels - shocks. This car professionally restored body up, body newly clad in 2 tone Chickle Drab and Bonnie Gray; mirror finish with black fenders (all steel). Gorgeous gray wool Houndstooth seats with gray mohair interior. This car was special built to drive. Engine recent tuned, painted and detailed to new with all show like chrome. Ready to show or drive on fall color tour. This one has it all!! Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for more vehicle information.
1935 Ford Wheels - Chrome Rings
Rear Mount Spare & Cover
Quail - Head Light Eyebrows
Chrome Stone Guard
Dual Cowl & Tail Lights
Directionals - 6-volt Alternator
Horn - Siren
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door