1937 FORD SEDAN - original all steel body.
Motor: 350 Chevrolet Motor w/ a mild cam. Very low miles on fresh motor.
Transmission: 350 Chevrolet
New: All new tinted glass
Chrome Tilt Steering Assembly
Power Bucket Seats (Mercedes)
Trunk Roll Pan
Paint/Pin Stripe (color-Satin Black)
Modification: Camaro Sub-Frame
Adjustable Rear Springs
Needs: Interior- headliner, door panels, personal colors/design.
CONTACT: John Morton (918) 281-9078 / Call or Text
[email protected] / email
NOTE: NO SALES PERSON nor ad promos are allowed to contact me.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door