*Only 47k miles
*Choice of factory wheels or Chrome 18" Iroc style wheels
*Upgraded alarm with keyless entry
*Original wheels or Brand new 18" Chrome Iroc wheels w/ new tires
*Beautiful Flame Red original exterior paint
*Tan interior shows excellent
*Original booklets and owners manual
*Upgraded stereo w/ Ipod USB adapter (pre-wired for Kicker Box)
*Power rear hatch
Great original southern car that his been very well preserved. Almost completely original with some minor paint work it appears on passenger side pilar and backside of front fender. Runs and drives great. Turn key ready to cruise.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door