Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare 1979 Maserati Marek SS: One of 626 Produced This 1979 Maserati Marek SS is a highly original car that's been sitting in storage for several years patiently awaiting straightforward restoration. Desirable black with brown leather interior. Just out of long-term ownership and storage. The odometer shows 26k miles which could quite possibly be the original mileage. Not currently running. One of only 626 SS models of the Merak ever produced. The SS featured weight reduction and power increase. It was recognizable from a black grille between the pop-up headlights. The Merak was closely related to the Maserati Bora, sharing part of its structure and body panels. As a less expensive alternative to the Bora, the Merak represents an excellent value in today's classic sports car market.Price: $39,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door