Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1972 Chevy Nova barn find is all there and is a great project for a new owner who wants to make it their own. 350 Small block mild cam, new Edelbrock carburetor backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission. Dual exhaust with flow-masters, and 10 bolt Chevy rear-end. Original interior needs replacing, after-market gauge cluster, power steering, power brakes, air conditioning is there, just needs to be hooked up. All this sits on nice 17 inch Crager rims on brand new tires. The client states he does not have time to finish, but that all motor and mechanical is complete. Offered at $21,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1966 Chevy Chevelle 396 Super Sport
1929 Ford Tudor Sedan Fully Restored Original
1934 Ford Cabriolet All Steel ZZ383 Full Fender
1969 Chevy C10 Nut and Bolt Build 396 Big Block
2018 Custom Bike 3 Year Bitchen Build Ness Frame
1939 Studebaker L5 Pick Up 1 of 25 Made
Orange , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door