AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2442 1970 Chevrolet C-10
Introduced in 1960, the Chevrolet-GMC C/K series pickups were manufactured from 1960 until 2000 and many continue to be full-size American workhorses today. This 1970 C-10 step-side is rock solid and straight as an arrow. The classic ton was partially restored in 2012. It is powered by a nicely detailed 350ci small block that has a single 4-barrel and full-tube headers. It is backed by a 3-speed automatic transmission and sounds exactly as you imagine it should. The body was refinished in Bright Red and has been well cared for. Black accent stripes were fashioned after those on the early Z-28. The truck has very good chrome and a great stance on 7-spoke chrome alloys that mount nice radials. A reupholstered vinyl bench seat, custom wheel, floor mats and dash are all in very good condition. Engine data is provided by a factory gauge package plus a tachometer and you can listen to your favorite tunes on the AM/FM/CD sound system. There is a lot of fun and hard work left in this C-10 step-side. Take it home and enjoy the ride. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door