Classic Car Deals
1966 Ford Econoline Van, highly customized and in need of restoration. The drivetrain is a Chevy LT5.3 engine (will need rebuild or replacement), automatic transmission with custom linkage, air suspension, retro rims, disc brakes all around, aluminum radiator, and more. Custom grill and pinstripping; doors open on solenoids, the back features paneling, carpeting and a bed. Title is clean, with some back fees. This will be a sweet and worthy project to complete, but I have three vans, and no time for it. The van is stored at my mechanic\'s yard. If you\'re serious. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door